Morlin Model 2400 Portable Pittsburgh Machine
PORTABLE “PITTSBURGH LOCK” MACHINE
Make “Pittsburgh Locks” Anywhere
Built “Field-Tuff” To Go Where The Work Is
- Capacity 24 to 28 gauge material.
- Speed 35 fpm.
- Motor Energy efficient, 1/2 H.P., 115/208-230V, 5.4 AMPS, 60 cycle, single phase, A.C., 1800 R.P.M., Auto over-load protector.
- Housing Heavy gauge, spot welded steel enclosure with a primed and baked-on enamel finish.
- Dimensions 32″ long, 16 3/4″ wide, 9 1/16″ high (work surface), 13 1/4″ high (cover guard). Work surface is 32″ high when equipped with optional “E-Z MOVE” drop-in floor stand.
- Weight Shipping weight, without optional floor stand, is approximately 109 pounds or 139 pounds with stand.
- General All forming head components are precision crafted using case hardened steel and needle bearings throughout. Exclusive tuck-away power cord for easy portability.
- Warranty . . . A MORLIN EXCLUSIVE ONE YEAR ALL PARTS – ALL LABOR PERIOD.